This is the "Print" page.
Here you can print various printer-friendly (PDF) files containing content about our family. (Many of the files document living kin and so require you to enter a password.)
Our Blueblood Ancestors
For a 296-page book about our blueblood ancestors--Emperors, Empresses, Kings, Queens, Dukes, Duchesses, countless Counts and Countesses, and other whatnots--select the file appropriate for you (depending on which
Generation X [or
Millennial Generation] group you are in). From the point of view of:
- The 3 siblings with the birth surname of Barrett (password-protected)
- The 3 siblings with the birth surname of Edmands (password-protected)
- The 1970s child with the birth surname of Pearson (password-protected)
- The 5 siblings with the birth surname of Yarnot (password-protected)
Our German Ancestors
How Our German Ancestors Came to America (password-protected file)
You can see the latest information about our German ancestors--including a report of a 2006 trip to Forst, Germany--by going to this online file.
The following photocopies of heritage documents (for ancestors born in Forst, Germany, in the late 1800s) are not password-protected:
You can see online versions of these certificates--along with translations--by clicking here.
Tribute to Ace Edmands
Here are tribute documents to Lieutenant Commander Allan Christie "Ace" Edmands, skipper of Torpedo Squadron 5 (VT5) who was killed on the USS Franklin on March 19, 1945, following an attack by a Japanese bomber on that carrier and during the resulting horrific explosions. Since these files refer to living kinfolk, they are all password-protected).
Here are selected family newsletters of the Edmands immediate family (all of them password-protected files):
- Edmands family newsletter for 2007 (printable file)
- Edmands family newsletter for 2007 (online version)
- Edmands family newsletter for 2006 (printable file)
- Edmands family newsletter for 2006 (online version)
- Edmands family newsletter for 2005 (printable file)
- Edmands family newsletter for 2005 (online version)
- Edmands family newsletter for 2004 (printable file)